“Especially in a remote work scenario, [Figma] Saved us countless hours which were better spent on rework and design changes. – Vinay Penjarla, Lead UI Designer at Divami Design Labs
NEW YORK (PRWEB)
July 06, 2021
According to the latest research, the slow loading speed of the website results in an estimated loss of $ 2.6 billion per year. Part of the reason is that 88% of consumers don’t return to a website after a bad user experience.
The emphasis on website design as a critical factor in user engagement and retention has resulted in an increased demand for advanced website design tools. Now, with so many options to choose from, experts are sharing which ones are worth the investment.
DesignRush, a B2B marketplace connecting brands and agencies, leveraged its network of 9,000 agencies to get quick insights – or “QuickSights” – on the best web design tools in 2021.
Here are the tools web design experts recommend in 2021:
1. A PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND COLLABORATION TOOL
Senior UI Designer at Divami Design Labs, Vinay Penjarla, explained that his favorite web design tool is the one that helps improve his work setup remotely.
- “Figma is our absolute favorite design tool because it allows us to collaborate with other teammates seamlessly,” said Penjarla. “Especially in a remote work scenario, the tool saved us countless hours which were better used for rework and design changes.”
2. SIMPLE AND RELIABLE PROTOTYPING SOFTWARE
Tin Ilijas knows what gives his business a competitive edge. The COO and co-founder of Kodius said having a tool that customers can easily navigate is invaluable to the web design process.
- “[…O]Our design team at Kodius uses Adobe XD to create interactive product prototypes, ”said Ilijas. “Customers can easily click on the website or prototype of the app and be so amazed at the beautiful design that they’ll completely forgive you for rejecting their wacky Comic Sans font proposal.”
3. A POWERFUL AND RELIABLE WEBSITE BUILDER
Ultimately, a web design tool should get the job done easily and efficiently and that’s what Scaler Marketing Founder and Director David Nathan shared about their favorite software.
- “Webflow is hands down the best website builder,” Nathan said. “1) Webflow allows more design flexibility than any other platform. 2) No confusing dashboards, no accidental breaking of your site, Webflow also has the most powerful and user-friendly editor we have ever seen.
4. A MOBILE ANIMATION PROGRAM
An important feature for Reverence Global is being able to animate for mobile devices. Its founder Max Shestov was quick to point this out.
- “Animated SVG graphics are fantastic additions to websites in 2021,” Chestov said. “SVG files are fully scalable and lightweight making them one of the most mobile-friendly file types and the best part is you can animate them. Among the tools that help in solving SVG animation coding problem, SVGator stands out by simplifying the whole animation process for web designers.
5. A WEB PREVIEW TOOL FOR SOCIAL NETWORKS
Some designers are looking for specific features and creating such a tool is the only solution. According to Noble Intent Studio co-founder and design director, Angela Noble, their team was able to do just that.
- “With content marketing continuing to grow as a key way to drive relevant organic traffic to websites, we needed a quick tool to preview shared web pages on social media,” Noble said. “We’ve created a tool to preview your web page on a variety of platforms in one place. Preview As is a social sharing previewer that lets you quickly check out your content on Twitter, Facebook, Slack, LinkedIn, and Google, all from a simple interface.
To help businesses find the right partner for their web design project, DesignRush released July’s list of top web design experts:
1. Infotech Raindrops – raindropsinfotech.com
2. Kodius – kodius.com
3. Visual development – visualdevelopment.com.au
4. S-FX Solutions for Small Business – s-fx.com
5. Matcha Design – matchadesign.com
6. Noble Intent Studio – nobleintentstudio.com
7. Scaler Marketing – scalermarketing.com
8. Alpha IT solution – alphaitsolution.com
9. BrandLume – brandlume.com
10. Divami Design Laboratories – divami.com
11. HTML Pro – htmlpro.net
12. Nautilus Marketing – nautilusmarketing.co.uk
13. Creative Agency – creatifagency.ro
14. CronJ computer technologies – cronj.com
15. Alt Creative – alt-creative.com
16. Qubed Agency – qubed.agency
17. Reverence Global – reverenceglobal.com
18. Storm Brain – stormbrain.us
19. AY Web Design – aywebdesigns.com
20. KMA Web Design – kmawebdesign.com
Brands can explore the best web design companies by location, size, average hourly rate, and portfolio on DesignRush.
About DesignRush: DesignRush.com is a B2B marketplace connecting brands and agencies. DesignRush features top agencies from around the world including top digital agencies, logo design, branding, digital marketing, web design, e-commerce web design companies and more.
Share the article on social media or by email: